Laurie Miller, BS, RDMS is a highly skilled, board-certified sonographer with 20 years of experience in the field. Before joining DVIF&G as a Staff Sonographer, Ms. Miller served as Staff Sonographer for the division of Maternal Fetal Medicine at Cooper University Hospital.
George S. Taliadouros M.D.
She received her BS degree from the Thomas Jefferson College of Allied Health Sciences and has experience in general ultrasound and other OB/GYN specialties. Ms. Miller also has received her designation as a Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) Advanced Practice Sonographer (APS) member, the most difficult and demanding level of clinical recognition to achieve within the ultrasound profession.
- Capital Health Systems, Trenton, NJ
- Cooper Health Systems, Camden, NJ
- Princeton University Hospital, Princeton, NJ
- South Jersey Healthcare (SJS), Vineland, NJ
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center, Hamilton, NJ
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson University Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ
- Virtua Memorial Hospital, Mt. Holly, NJ
- Virtua Health Systems, Voorhees, NJ